Dearborn Heights, Michigan

I applied to their ad on Craigslist. They said they had leads, told me it was business to business, and told me they didn't offer 100% commission.

All of it was a lie!

They scam customers into using Volunteer Energy to their homes and lied to people about U-verse. Brad Burk, Rob Hill, and some other managers all lie to you and will scam you to work for them.

They are all failed business people who try to take out their failures on others. They will scam you!!

They also go by OneSource Provider, Hill inc, Altair 21, Hilt, etc...

Stay far far away!

Had an Experience with Motor City Management Group?

Comments

MGRkatiehahaha

Interviewed in Ann Arbor for a lady named Katie what a joke!I feel bad for people who get roped into it.

Then they sales "kids" came to my door about Uverse funny cause its not even available in my are.Complete joke!!!

Trueman

This is so, so true! I interviewed at Altair 12 and it is nothing but a massive scam! They should all be ashamed of preying on people trying to find a job.

Js Construction - J&S Construction is a fraud Js Construction "Joseph E. Prada (or Joseph E. Prado) agreed to install laminate floors on the second floor in my mom's house - a total of 800 sq feet. The total work..." Read more Shea Homes - Failure to follow basic builder guidelines. Shea Homes "I purchased a new home from Shea, paying above market rates for upgrades. After the 10 year home warranty period we discovered wood rot in the deck, which we paid..." Read more THANK YOU RHINO SHIELD OF JACKSONVILLE FOR SATISFYING MY COMPLAINT Rhino Shield of Jacksonville "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..." Read more Premier Pools And Spas - WARNING. Be careful to use the services of this company! Premier Pools And Spas "I was offered a price of $38,800 for my pool construction. Here are the problems I had during my yearlong nightmare: - Deadlines were missed - They started building, then..." Read more Lbc Express - Rude Lbc Express "I dont like my experience in lbc..kasi tumawag sila sakin na andyan na daw yung delivery.tapos sabi ko na epadeliver sa bahay kong saan nakaadress ..sabi nila firsttime daw nila..." Read more Thrifty Propane - The driver parked the propane truck in my front yard Thrifty Propane "Propane delivered on 7/20/2017 driver decides to just run the truck all over my front yard and parks there so he could be closer to the tank. I guess he..." Read more Crystal Springs Water - STAY AWAY FROM DS SERVICES of AMERICA WATER COMPANY Crystal Springs Water "DS Services of America, or in this case Crystal Springs Water is the worst company on the planet. They have the worst company rating in the nation. Go check the..." Read more Metropcs - Horrible Service, Customer Service & Experience Metropcs "Worst phone service provider I have ever used. The service is horrible the phone CCRS will place on hold 15 mins consecutive without even checking back in and make you..." Read more