Dearborn Heights, Michigan

I applied to their ad on Craigslist. They said they had leads, told me it was business to business, and told me they didn't offer 100% commission.

All of it was a lie!

They scam customers into using Volunteer Energy to their homes and lied to people about U-verse. Brad Burk, Rob Hill, and some other managers all lie to you and will scam you to work for them.

They are all failed business people who try to take out their failures on others. They will scam you!!

They also go by OneSource Provider, Hill inc, Altair 21, Hilt, etc...

Stay far far away!

Had an Experience with Motor City Management Group?

Comments

MGRkatiehahaha

Interviewed in Ann Arbor for a lady named Katie what a joke!I feel bad for people who get roped into it.

Then they sales "kids" came to my door about Uverse funny cause its not even available in my are.Complete joke!!!

Trueman

This is so, so true! I interviewed at Altair 12 and it is nothing but a massive scam! They should all be ashamed of preying on people trying to find a job.

Pulte Homes - Water problems in basement Pulte Homes "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..." Read more Js Construction - J&S Construction is a fraud Js Construction "Joseph E. Prada (or Joseph E. Prado) agreed to install laminate floors on the second floor in my mom's house - a total of 800 sq feet. The total work..." Read more William Ryan Homes - "We make it easy!"- A Delusional Motto William Ryan Homes "We Make it Easy!- A delusional motto Cast: Mike- Super intendent of Construction for William Ryan Keith- Realtor preferred by William Ryan Lisa/Tiffany- Sales Representatives for William Ryan Ernie/ Ben-..." Read more THANK YOU RHINO SHIELD OF JACKSONVILLE FOR SATISFYING MY COMPLAINT Rhino Shield of Jacksonville "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..." Read more Trupanion Pet Insurance - Misleading and Unhelpful Trupanion Pet Insurance "I had purchased a new puppy. Took him to the vet one day after taking possession of the dog for a full physical examination (as required by breeder contract). Received..." Read more Pulse TV - Opened package and found screw stripped on floodlite Pulse TV "yes, I tried but its Sat. I guess they are not at work, light has 2 stripped threaded holes used for mounting need you to make good on this sale...." Read more We're taking legal action against CMK Construction, Inc. Cmk Construction "It has been two months since I originally posted this review. Since then, we have retained legal counsel. Unfortunately, CMK Construction has not been responsive to our attorney. Therefore, at..." Read more Bacteria/fungus INSIDE FERRERO ROCHER 2017 Ferrero Rocher "Got a box of ferrero rochers on the 21st of July (expire September 2017) in Australia. Took a *** out of one of them so it spilt in half then..." Read more