Motor City Management Group is a Scam!! (One Source Provider, Altair12, Hilt, etc..)

I applied to their ad on Craigslist. They said they had leads, told me it was business to business, and told me they didn't offer 100% commission.

All of it was a lie!

They scam customers into using Volunteer Energy to their homes and lied to people about U-verse. Brad Burk, Rob Hill, and some other managers all lie to you and will scam you to work for them.

They are all failed business people who try to take out their failures on others. They will scam you!!

They also go by OneSource Provider, Hill inc, Altair 21, Hilt, etc...

Stay far far away!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Review category
review #396040
Had an experience with Motor City Management Group? Submit review ›
Helpful? 21 Yes 21 115 No 115
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 24, 2014 #788353

Interviewed in Ann Arbor for a lady named Katie what a joke! I feel bad for people who get roped into it. Then they sales "kids" came to my door about Uverse funny cause its not even available in my are. Complete joke!!!

1 0 Reply

Jun 18, 2013 #666352

This is so, so true! I interviewed at Altair 12 and it is nothing but a massive scam! They should all be ashamed of preying on people trying to find a job.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Motor City Management Group. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Motor City Management Group.
Filing a new complaint about