I applied to their ad on Craigslist. They said they had leads, told me it was business to business, and told me they didn't offer 100% commission.
All of it was a lie!
They scam customers into using Volunteer Energy to their homes and lied to people about U-verse. Brad Burk, Rob Hill, and some other managers all lie to you and will scam you to work for them.
They are all failed business people who try to take out their failures on others. They will scam you!!
They also go by OneSource Provider, Hill inc, Altair 21, Hilt, etc...
Stay far far away!
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "DO NOT purchase Web Watcher iOS to monitor you kids iPod usage. Their screenshots of the features were misleading and made it look like it records "everything", but it..."
- "Ordered two Logitech K400 wireless keyboards and they did not come with USB receivers they came with some sort of USB extension that is NOT a receiver. Contacted support three..."
- "Ordered the wireless head set from Mobstub online. They provided me a tracking number abs said it was sent through usps. After never receiving, i contacted usps. They said the..."
- "The product Wen shampoo was on sale for $39.99 on November 2014 on the next month I was charged 49.99 plus 27.99 and 14.97 every month And I only received 1..."
- "Refused to fix my couches after color fading for one of the most expensive sets they have..."
- "Have a 2014 Bullet Premiere. Rear panel separated from roof. Took it to General RV where we had service on trailer after storm damage. They notified use that there was..."
- "Will NEVER purchase RTG ever again! We have spent hours dealing with costumer service and getting passed around... worthless!! We bought our 3 piece leather set with power 3 years..."
- "I used collage.com plenty of times and was quite happy but recently that has changed.I ordered 4 pillows ,nice and colorful and clear.I recieved pillows that had no detail and..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."